As the box says: The fast exciting word game that is easy to learn, quick to play and fun for all! Roll the dice, think fast, make letters into words and be the first to grab the flag to win! There are 56 dice per set. 14 in each in 4 different colors. Each set also comes with a flag for play. Each die is the same size a regular die and all sides are printed with bright letters. Some even have a little robotic looking Xoom Cube Guy that is a “free” letter. (Like a blank in Scrabble.)
You can read the full review on Debras Random Rambles HERE.
The people at Xoom Cubes would like to extend to all readers a special offer of FREE SHIPPING in the U.S. when they purchase the game from http://xoomcubes.com/ and use Promo Code XOOM4FUN. (VALID ON THIS WEBSITE ONLY)
The makers of Xoom Cubes are offering readers a chance to win 2 sets of Xoom Cubes for their own! Perfect for your family or to keep a set and give a set as a gift! Just use the easy form below to enter to win! Please remember that Debras Random Rambles and “Homemaking With Style” are not responsible for prize fulfillment. The sponsor will ship product to the winner. Good luck!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Keurig Vue V700 Brewing System Value $149
Bonus variety box includes:
- 1 Barista Prima Italian Roast Coffee
- 1 Café Escapes Milk Chocolate Hot Cocoa
- 1 Celestial Seasonings® Sleepytime Herbal Tea
- 1 Celestial Seasonings® Southern Sweet Iced Tea
- 1 Gloria Jean’s® Hazelnut Coffee
- 1 Green Mountain Coffee® Breakfast Blend Travel Mug Coffee
- 1 Green Mountain Coffee® Nantucket Blend Coffee
- 1 The Original Donut Shop® Extra Bold Coffee
- 1 Timothy’s® Columbian Decaf Coffee
- 1 Tully’s® French Roast Coffee
*Selections may vary based on supply
-FREE Link with announcement (Twitter or Pinterest)
-Giveaway date: Jan 31 – Feb 21, 2014 (Closing Jan 24, 2014)
10 Links (no google links)
2 Co-host pages
-Extra links $1.50 (no google links)up to 4 links
Sponsored by Little Pim
The Squishable Baby
There are many benefits to early acquisition of a second language.
- Young learners can acquire native-like fluency.
- Young learners learn naturally, like they learn their mother tongue.
- Young learners can hear critical differences in sounds.
- The brain is flexible in the young learner. It’s made to learn new languages.
- Young learners acquire cognitive advantages – such as critical thinking skills, creativity and flexibility in thought.
- Learning a new language gives children a better understanding of their native language.
- Learning a new language opens up the child’s sphere of friends and acquaintances
- Having a second language Increases marketability for colleges and beyond.
- And much more!
Read what some of our Co-hosts have to say about the importance of learning a second language.
The Squishable Baby Little Pim Review
Brittnei of Homemaking With Style
Carrie of Crafty Mom Share
1 lucky winner will receive The Discovery
set of DVDs in the language of choice
ARV $59.99 US and Canada (Canadian residents will receive downloadable copies)
Enter below for your chance to win!
A huge thanks to all the blogs that are participating in this event!
|Wife, Mummy, Nurse
|Mommy’s Favorite Things
|Kids Yoga Stories
|Homemaking With Style
|Momma Lew’s Blog
|P is for Preschooler
|Mrs. Tee Love, Life and Laughter
| Crafty Mom Share
The VTech Ultimate Holiday Gift Basket
Hosted by: Growing Up Madison
Here is what you get in this giveaway below:
VTech Cordless Answering System with Caller ID/Call Waiting (CS6829)
· $50 Walmart Gift Card
· Macy’s Thanksgiving & Holiday Cookbook
· Rachael Ray Hoot And The Snowman Mugs
· Alpine Apple Cider
· Red Holiday Ornaments
· The Holiday Movie
· 200 Clear Mini Lights
· Glade Pumpkin Spice Spray
· Wilton Holiday 18 pc Metal Cookie Cutter Set
· and Gold Willow Sleds!
Kidoozie Dress Me Emily or Josh Doll Giveaway
Hosted by: Growing Up Madison
You can see a review for these cute little toys here.
Enter to WIN Below: