Finding Thanks Along The Way..
This is my first post for Ten Things of Thankful of 2014! I’m so excited to make linking up to this blog hop more of a habit because I love the community and I love the idea of forcing myself to search for specific things to be thankful for in my life (no sarcasm here! lol).
Ok….so..I’m thankful for the fact that:
1) I’ve had morning sickness and fatigue. I didn’t have my first doctor’s appointment for this pregnancy earlier on (like the 7th or 8th week like last time), so constant morning sickness and fatigue has been almost like a blanket of assurance that more than likely everything is going normal. Even with more relaxation and less worry this time around, waiting for that 1st trimester to pass by knowing it’s the period when most miscarriages happen can put a little bit of concern in some inner most layer of your being until you get to that 14th week. My appointment is next Friday. I will definitely be sharing that with you all because I’ve heard and learned some things I will be asking my doctor about this time around.https://manlig-halsa.se/gen...cialis/
2) I came across this wonderful blog hop. I’m enjoying getting to know so many of you each time I link up.
3) I get to see this adorable face everyday.
4) I get to hear JR say the funniest things as he tries to say words, letters and phrases while he watches his favorite shows on PBS. If I’m not paying attention while he’s watching, I could miss him saying a few new words a week now. Just last night he actually said “pizza” a few times! Two syllable words or phrases are rare. The only one he has said up until this point is “thank you.”
5) A husband who caters to my random food cravings. (Pizza, steak, cheeseburgers and BBQ ribs or chicken to name a few.)
6) Some really amazing blog friends: Tamara, Joi, Rea, and Janine. There are more of you, but I wanted to take a moment to give you ladies a shot out. The exchange that has been happening between our comments….words can’t describe how warm my heart feels to read your responses to what I write! I’m really enjoying getting to know you ladies from the bottom of my heart.
7) This new blogger Adrienne Smith that I’ve just started to interact act with. Through Adrienne, I have also gotten to known Gail Gardner. I had this amazing convo with Gail the other night and it just amazes me how 2 people who don’t know me that well could be so willing to help me out. If you haven’t connected with these ladies, you definitely should reach out. Adrienne is the engagement guru that I so desire to be with my readers and in the blog community and like Gail, also has so many resources to really help take your blog to the next level. After talking to Gail, I realize that the fact that I have a lot to learn is a real understatement, but as you regulars probably know, I always enjoy the journey!
8) For mornings like this where my little angel is asleep and I get to catch up on comments, blog reading and freely write a post like this one.
9) I caught myself when I wanted to complain that my husband no longer has Fridays off. Having 3 day weekends with him for so many months truly spoiled me. I do, however, find it to be rather awesome and I’m extremely grateful that he now gets to come home a lot earlier now that he works Monday through Friday. It turns out the bright side is a real bonus!
10) Last but not least, my new friend Ashley. I really don’t have real life friends. For so many reasons, I guess. For one, it just doesn’t make a lot of sense to connect with certain people and second of all, I just haven’t found the right ones. Ashley doesn’t live in Arizona. She’s actually currently residing in Texas. She’s single but aspires to be the kind of wife and mom that I focus on being everyday. We believe the same way, we have similar pasts and upbringings..the girl just gets it. I know you don’t get to meet people like this too often so I truly cherish the small amount of time thus far that we have been friends. I don’t like trying to determine if people are lifelong friends or best friends all the time anymore because in life, sometimes you just have to pray you are doing the right thing, seek direction from your standards (for me it’s my Bible), and just let things happen. I will say that if it be God’s will, I pray that we will be connected and close for life.
I hope you all have an awesome weekend!